Monday, May 11, 2009

Spring Time Maddness

I feel that I have not had a moment of rest in weeks, heck months. Its been super busy in my life and I have a couple of exciting things going on. First off I have started my own business! Yes, I did it... well I am in the process. Karriehillisphotography.com Check it out and tell me what you think. Its just a basic site for now, it took me a whole weekend to finish. (It was highly frustrating)
I had two photo shoots this past weekend. The first was a Photo shoot with Erica and Kris. They wanted some "Save the Date" photos. It was fun and I was nervous but they were great to work with and we all had a blast. Here are a few photos from the shoot.










My second shoot was with Karagen. Of course I love shooting her, she has the best expressions. Here is a few from that shoot







I have some photos hanging in Capalano's on the square. I am entering in a contest up in Kingsport on May 22. I have another engagement photo session on June 7th and a wedding on July 25th. I completely excited about all of this I am having a hard time containing my enthusiasm. :)Please spread the word if you know of anyone needing a photographer.

I spent the past couple of weeks in East Tennessee. I did some fishing up there and worked on an Afghan for my mom. What do you think... it was fun to make but took forever.



Also I helped plant a garden. I will take some pictures of it this week so you can see the progress. With all this rain we should have corn, tomatoes, cucumbers and squash in no time. (we planted a lot more than that)

So.. lets see I can cross Fishing and Starting my Business off the list.

As for the website, if anyone has some suggestions for it or if you have a website and want me to link to it please just let me know. We have to help each other out so that we can all prosper! (cheesy but true)

I should have another update in a week or two.

Here are a couple of other shots I just love....




1 comment:

Danie Nicole said...

i love the pictures of sissy and kris! they're adorable!