Friday, January 16, 2009

The time is now

Everyone makes resolutions to quit this or do less of that in the year to come. I have made a list of things I am going to do. I talk a lot about what I want to do and for some reason I never make the time. I don't make it a priority, then a few years later I still want to do that something special. Its time to start doing those things and I am going to make them happen. I am going to list what it is I want to do and I am going to record it all here. I may add things but I will not take away from this list. I will document my progress, experiences and accomplishments on here. This is not a complete list of all I want to do in life this is just a list for what I want to do this year. I mean"what I AM going to do this year"






Go to Forks, WA
Go Fishing
Make a quilt
Enter Photography Contest
Learn to Sew
Make an Adirondack chair
Grow a Garden
Buy a Banjo
Learn to play the Banjo
Write a Book
Sell my Pictures
Knit a Sweater
Hike at least 6 Parks
Camp 3 times
Canoe 2 times
Start a book club
Start my Business
Get my own place
Cancer 3 day walk
Participate in a craft fair
Play a sport for fun
Go to 2 new places (camping and canoe trips don't count)
Run 200 miles
Dye my hair pink
Fix up Jeep
Take more Photographs
Make Jewelry
Compete in at least 10 races this year
Learn to blow glass, weld or something similar
Complete photo collection for book or calendar
Submit Card ideas to a company
Wear a sexy two piece this summer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey cuz! I found your site through facebook. Come visit mine!
Toree