Sunday, February 15, 2009

The List, Week Ending 2/15/08

So much has happened in the past two weeks. I was sick, my grandmother had to be hospitalized a couple of times and once she came home she has needed 24/7 care. I've had to take on a lot of that time so I have not had a lot of free time to work on The List. This past week though, I have made some time for myself. I have ran a couple of times. Once I ran 2.5 miles and Friday (2/13/08) I ran 3.25, 4 if count some walking. So now the yearly total of miles run is 10.25. That's not too bad considering I really didn't do anything for 2 weeks. Speaking of running, the Tree City 5k has been postponed until some time in April I think. I did some research and found a race in Chattanooga on Feb. 28 that I can run so that I at least participate in one this month. Melanie and I are starting to plan our trip to Carolina Beach, NC to run the lotide 5k in March. I am very excited about that one.

Other updates: The Friday Night Book club made a last minute trip to see Confessions of a Shopaholic on Friday night. It was hilarious. Not really like the book but we laughed and laughed. We are Part Two of Firefly Lane. Its been a slow process because everyone had something going on the past few weeks but we are back on schedule.

I am going today to take some photographs and get some ideas of what I am going to do with them. I haven't put much thought into the photographs yet but today will be a good start. I never really know what I will take them of... it just comes to me when I am out there with the camera. If I come up with anything good I will post them on here and on imagekind.com

Hopefully next week will be filled with more interesting things and accomplishments.

No comments: